Why Would I Need a Dental Bridge in NYC? – Dental Implant Center NYC
If you’ve lost a tooth, you can consider a dental bridge in NYC. As an alternative to a tooth implant in NYC, a bridge is more affordable and comes with a simpler treatment with minimal recovery time. There are technical differences between bridges and implants, but for many people, a dental bridge in NYC is the best option.
Why would you need a dental bridge and what are the advantages of this treatment? Get the details before you book your consultation at the best dental clinic in NYC.
What is a Dental Bridge in NYC?
A dental bridge in NYC (or anywhere else in the world) is a type of restorative treatment that replaces a missing tooth or teeth with a prosthetic attachment. The term bridge comes from the fact that a dental bridge in NYC uses healthy adjacent teeth for support.
Healthy teeth are prepared by filing them and applying crowns and the bridge as a single unit.
There are many advantages to this type of treatment, and they should be considered before you decide on treatment options at a dental clinic in NYC.
The Advantages of a Dental Bridge
The most significant advantage of a dental bridge is that it restores the function and the aesthetic of your smile. The bridge will fill the gap left by a missing tooth or teeth, ensuring that you can bite, chew, and speak naturally. The bridge will look and feel natural so you will regain confidence as well as function.
In addition, a dental bridge can…
- Enhance your overall appearance while also preventing the movement of surrounding teeth. When a tooth is lost, healthy teeth naturally push toward the gap, which can put your entire smile out of alignment. A bridge keeps things consistent while also preventing the development of orthodontic issues.
- Maintain the alignment of your bite by replacing a lost tooth with a prosthetic alternative. The bridge will be custom-made in the laboratory so that it comes together naturally with the opposing teeth at the top or bottom of your mouth. This keeps the function of your smile and can also make it easier to speak and pronounce words.
- Placing a dental bridge in NYC will improve your overall oral health. It will ensure the integrity of your remaining teeth, limiting the risk of further tooth loss. A well-fitted bridge can also help to prevent gum disease.
The decision to get a dental bridge will depend on your specific needs and should be made with the consultation of your dentist in New York. You can book your appointment at Dental Implant Center NYC. Dr. Spiro Condos is a leading dental implant dentist in New York. He has a detailed approach to treatment and can provide options in many cases so that you can choose a restoration that suits your functional health, aesthetic, and cost concerns.
Is a Tooth Implant in NYC Better Than a Bridge? Ask the Best Dental Implant Dentist in New York
Bridges aren’t the only way to restore your smile. You could have a tooth implant in NYC to replace a missing tooth or teeth. A tooth implant in NYC will replace both the root and the visible part of the tooth. Available as individual units, there are also options like tooth implants with a bridge to replace several teeth in a row. Your dental implant dentist in New York can cover more details relating to these treatments.
If you’ve lost all or most of the teeth along the arch, you could have treatment with an implant-supported denture. The versatility of dental implants makes them the gold standard for tooth replacement. You will have access to advanced treatments when you choose a trusted dental implant dentist in New York.
If you’re dealing with a single missing tooth, then a tooth implant in NYC could be ideal, but there are considerations to make.
- The treatment will require a longer healing period than treatment with a dental bridge.
- A tooth implant in NYC is costlier than a bridge in most cases.
- Some health conditions might make you unsuited to a tooth implant in NYC.
Dr. Condos is the best dental implant dentist in New York. He is also a talented restorative dentist offering solutions ranging from dental crowns to bridges and even custom denture solutions. With your consultation, you will get a detailed assessment and the best dental implant dentist in New York will make a recommendation based on your unique case.
Book a Consultation at Your Dental Clinic in NYC
Dental Implant Center is the best dental clinic in NYC when you need restorative treatment. Dr. Condos is a widely respected practitioner and educator to student dentists and practicing dentists from around the world. His experience with dental implants and restorative dentistry will ensure you get the best treatment options.
Book your appointment at the best dental clinic in NYC to get detailed treatment from Dr. Condos and his team. Learn more about potential treatment with a dental bridge in NYC and make a decision that supports your long-term oral health.