How Tooth Implants in NYC Will Protect Your Oral Health – Dental Implant Center NYC
Tooth loss is one of the most common health problems faced by Americans. The risk of tooth loss increases with age and when other conditions like diabetes, asthma, liver disease, and heart disease are present. Dental Implant Center NYC provides treatment for tooth loss with dental implants. Tooth implants in NYC are the gold standard for tooth replacement and can improve your quality of life and overall health.
Treating tooth loss will ensure that your smile is restored while limiting your risk for further dental complications. Learn how expertly planned tooth implants in NYC can provide health benefits today and in the years to come.
5 Key Health Benefits of Dental Implants for Tooth Loss
Losing your teeth affects more than just your appearance. Missing teeth can cause problems with speaking and eating, you can lose density in your jaw bone, and once you lose a single tooth, the risk of losing more is greatly increased. There are significant health benefits that you can enjoy with treatment at Dental Implant Center NYC.
Here are the most important ways that implants can improve and protect your oral health.
- Dental Implants Can Improve Nutrition: Tooth loss can make it harder to bite and chew, leading to poor dietary choices. With full, healthy, and aligned rows of teeth, you’ll be able to enjoy a varied diet with complete biting and chewing functions.
- Implants Reduce the Risk of Tooth Decay: It becomes harder to brush and floss with gaps in your smile. Tooth implants in NYC reduce the risk of developing further tooth decay by making it easier to care for your teeth.
- Implants Prevent Bone Loss: Jaw density is lost when you have missing teeth. Implants replace roots with titanium implant posts, stimulating the jaw and preventing bone loss. You’ll see fewer changes in the shape of your mouth and face when treated with implants.
- Tooth Implants in NYC Stop Teeth from Moving: With gaps in the smile, teeth move towards the empty spaces, creating issues with tooth spacing and alignment. Implants effectively prevent tooth movement. Your bite will be aligned and you’ll be able to speak clearly and chew comfortably. By preventing tooth movement and jaw problems, implants can also reduce the risk of developing a painful TMJ (temporomandibular joint) disorder.
- Infections are Less Likely: Tooth loss comes with a higher risk of gingivitis and the more advanced stages of gum disease. Implants are a complete replacement of root and crown, helping to promote healthy gums and reducing the risk of future infections.
Start with your consultation at Dental Implant Center NYC and learn how Dr. Condos and his team can make tooth implants work for you.
Get a Dental Checkup in NYC
Regular dental care at any age is the best way to prevent tooth loss and treat it if it occurs. You should have a dental checkup in NYC every six months, even if you feel like you have good oral health. A dental checkup in NYC will ensure that problems are detected early and treated before they advance.
If you are at higher risk of developing dental issues, or if you have had treatment with implants or dentures, then you might need a dental checkup in NYC every three or four months. At Dental Implant Center NYC, we’ll provide you with a long-term treatment plan, so you’ll know how often to come for a dental checkup in NYC.
If you haven’t had a dental checkup in NYC for a long time, you can contact our friendly team to schedule an appointment.
Tooth Implants in NYC can Effectively Treat Tooth Loss
If you have heavily damaged or missing teeth, you can consider tooth implants in NYC to restore your full smile. More than just an esthetic treatment, tooth implants in NYC will prevent bone loss, tooth movement, and other complications.
Dr. Spiro Condos is an eminent dental implant surgeon and educator in New York. His kind and compassionate approach to dental care will put you at ease throughout diagnosis and treatment. Dental implants are carefully planned by Dr. Condos using digital scanning technology to ensure that your smile is as beautiful and as healthy as you deserve it to be.
Learn More About Dental Implants and Other Treatments Today
If you need dental implants, dentures, or even fillings for teeth that can still be saved, you will get the best treatment at Dental Implant Center NYC. Dr. Condos is the surgeon that New Yorkers trust for dental implants. A careful and empathetic chairside approach results in the best outcomes. You can protect and enhance your oral health with dental implant restorations. Dental implants give you the freedom to smile, speak, chew, and enjoy life.
From tooth implants in NYC to routine dental care, the best treatments are available at Dental Implant Center NYC.