Dental Implant Surgery Risks and Rewards
December 23, 2021
Dental Implants in New York: Risks and Rewards – Dental Implant Center NYC
When you want to restore your smile by treating tooth loss, dental implants in New York could be the best treatment option for you. With the compassionate care and detailed approach of Dr. Spiro Condos and his team, you can smile with confidence. Learn about the risks and rewards of dental implants in New York and book your consultation today.
The Rewards of Surgery with the Best Implant Dentist in New York
With the rewards provided by the best dental implants in New York City, you will enjoy a higher quality of life with more comfort and confidence. From improvements in speech to better overall oral health, the best dental implants in New York are an investment in your future.
Consider the advantages of the best dental implants in New York:
- Enhanced appearance is one of the most obvious rewards of the best dental implants in New York. Replacement crowns and bridges on dental implants will look and feel just like natural teeth. They’ll be straighter, brighter, and with natural spacing.
- With crooked, painful, or missing teeth, speech can be difficult. With the best dental implants in New York, you’ll be able to speak clearly, giving you more confidence in everything from your career to your social life.
- You will be able to enjoy the foods that you love with the help of the best implant dentist in New York. Biting and chewing will be natural and easy. Whether you’ve dealt with tooth loss for several weeks or several years, implants can be life-changing.
- Implants are comfortable and convenient. You can care for them just like you would normal teeth. Regular checkups with your implant dentist in New York will maintain your implants in the years to come.
The best dental implants in New York are long-lasting. Dr. Condos, the leading implant dentist in New York, will plan your surgery and aftercare to ensure that your implants are reliable for decades. It’s not unusual to have implants that last for more than 20 years.
Risks of Dental Implants in NYC
Like any type of surgery, there are risks involved with dental implants in NYC. The best way to mitigate these risks is to insist on a reliable implant dentist in New York. Dr. Spiro Condos is a board-certified implant dentist in New York with more than 30 years of experience in the industry. His approach to case planning and his expert surgical technique ensures the best outcomes when having dental implants in NYC.
Some of the most common risks associated with dental implants in NYC include:
- Sinus problems with dental implants in NYC at the upper jaw.
- Nerve damage.
- Trauma at surrounding structures.
- Localized infection at the implant.
- Poor osseointegration (how dental implants in NYC fuse with native bone).
Dr. Condos will take the time to explain potential risks and the steps he will take to avoid them. With the best implant dentist in New York, you can have confidence knowing that the above issues will be prevented, leaving you with a full, healthy, and functional smile.
Results Offset the Cost of Dental Implants
With fantastic results and risks mitigated by the careful approach of Dr. Condos, you can enjoy the life-changing rewards of dental implants in New York. The cost of dental implants can vary depending on where the implants are located, and how many teeth need replacing.
The only way to determine the cost of dental implants is to visit Dr. Condos for a consultation. All factors will be considered, including any treatment needed in the preparation of your implant surgery. With extensive tooth and bone loss, grafting may be needed before implants.
The materials used will also influence the cost of dental implants. Porcelain crowns placed on implants look and feel natural, and they’re incredibly durable. Dental implants can replace individual teeth or a whole row using an all-on-4 or all-on-6 system. The best solution and the cost of dental implants will be explained in detail when you visit Dental Implant Center NYC.
Dental Implant Center NYC for the Best Dental Implants in New York
Dental implant surgeries have a high rate of success, above 95% when considering cases performed by experts in the United States.
Learn more about the cost of dental implants, the surgical process, and get the best care by scheduling your appointment with Dr. Condos today. The team at Dental Implant Center NYC is here to give you the full and healthy smile that you’ve always wanted.