Alternatives – fixed vs. removable bridges anchored by implants
October 3, 2021
Alternatives – Fixed vs. Removal Bridges with Dental Implants in NYC
If you have experienced tooth loss from age, trauma, or decay, your implant dentist can recommend fixed or removable dental bridges in Manhattan NYC. Both removable and fixed bridges can use dental implants in NYC. The right system for you depends on the extent of tooth loss, your current health, and your eligibility for dental implants in NYC.
Learn about the differences between both systems and start with your consultation at Dental Implant Center NYC today.
What are the General Advantages of Dental Bridges in Manhattan NYC?
Whether choosing fixed or removable dental bridges in Manhattan NYC, the treatment will aim to restore your smile. You’ll be able to speak, chew, laugh, and smile with confidence when you have dental bridges in Manhattan NYC.
The best dental bridges in Manhattan NYC look and feel natural and are easy to care for. They can also prevent changes in your facial structure like sunken cheeks.
Dental bridges in Manhattan NYC can be affordable and there are payment options available to suit you. Dr. Spiro Condos is a leading implant dentist with vast experience in the clinic and as an educator.
Fixed Dental Bridges with Your Implant Dentist
Fixed bridges can be supported by surrounding natural teeth or crowns attached to dental implants in NYC. If you have healthy teeth surrounding one or more missing teeth, then attaching the bridge to these teeth will typically be the best option. The healthy teeth support the bridge and allow for an incredibly natural esthetic. You can consider fixed bridges with Dr. Spiro Condos, the best implant dentist in New York.
With fixed bridges, you can enjoy benefits like…
- A natural esthetic with replacement teeth that look just like natural teeth. The bridge can be shade-matched to your existing teeth for a consistent smile.
- The bridge will help to maintain your facial structure by preventing the movement of teeth that occurs when there is one or more missing. Bone loss in the jaw is minimized.
- You’ll have full function of your smile, with the ability to chew and speak with ease
- You can care for fixed bridges just like you would your natural teeth.
With home hygiene and regular checkups at Dental Implant Center NYC, fixed bridges can last for more than a decade.
Removable Dental Implant Supported Bridges with Your Implant Dentist
Dental bridges can be supported by dental implants in NYC. With dental implant supported bridges, you can enjoy a natural esthetic and full function of your mouth.
When anchored to dental implants, there’s no need to file and crown healthy teeth. There are also benefits in long-term stability and durability.
With removable dental implant supported bridges, you can enjoy benefits like…
- Easy home care with few significant changes to your hygiene routine.
- Better bone preservation thanks to dental implants in NYC. Removable dental implant supported bridges are affixed to implants that integrate with the jaw and serve the same function as natural tooth roots. This prevents bone loss and helps to maintain your facial structure.
- Dental implant supported bridges look and feel natural when designed by an experienced implant dentist and lab team.
- The dental implants in NYC that support bridges can stay in place for more than 20 years in the best cases.
- Dental implant supported bridges can be shade-matched to existing teeth and resist staining and wear.
If you need to replace several missing teeth, having implants with a removable bridge will support the best long-term outcome. Fixed bridges typically replace just one or two teeth, while implant supported bridges offer the potential for four or more.
Are You a Candidate for Dental Implants in NYC?
Dental implants aren’t for everyone. While most healthy patients are suited to implants, some underlying health conditions could interfere with healing. Whether it’s with fixed bridges or removable bridges supported by dental implants in NYC, Dr. Spiro Condos will provide the best solution focused on your needs today and your long-term dental health.
Schedule Your Consultation at Dental Implant Center NYC
Dr. Spiro Condos is an educator to practicing dentists, students, and professors around the world. He leads Dental Implant Center NYC with his compassionate approach and attention to fine detail. Even dental problems that seem insurmountable can be treated at Dental Implant Center NYC.
As a frequent go-to for referred complex dental cases, you can have confidence knowing that Dr. Condos will present the best solutions. Book your consultation at Dental Implant Center NYC and have confidence knowing that you’ll get the best case planning and treatment. We’ll ensure a long-term esthetic and functional result with fixed or removable bridges supported by dental implants in NYC.